Let's start with attire.
- Ladies- if you are wearing a jacket it looks exponentially better if you button it. In the multiple presentations and sessions I sat in on, this was unanimous. For the record, I don't always button. But I will now.
- Men- you have got to deal with your neck hair. It's gross if you have a pet on the back of your neck. It also looks lazy, unkempt, and messy. I don't know the best way to take care of it, short of getting a hair cut weekly, so I'll take suggestions. But I do know that you need to deal with it. Badly.
- Ladies- a wrap dress seems to look good on everyone. No matter your height or size. If you have "girls" that make it seem like a look you can't carry, then put a cami or tank underneath. It truly is a flattering silhouette.
- Men- the striped shirt and striped tie bothers me. I think you need to mix another pattern in a similar color scheme. Or stick to a solid for either the shirt or tie.
- Ladies- knit shirts don't work if you have extra padding you are trying to hide. It just accentuates it. You have to stick with something more structured or layer a jacket or cardigan on top.
- Ladies- short bangs don't really work on most people. "Trends" are tough to pull off if you don't have the rest of the look too. And the short bang just makes it look like you did it yourself. I have one friend who can pull off the short bang. Emma-nation. She's the only exception in my book. Okay?
- Check your nose. Often.
Check back tomorrow for my post on behavior...