- I love the attitude of this song. "I want to be on the cover of Forbes magazine. Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen." Set your goal. If it is wealth, then this song is made for you. But if it's generosity, fame, intelligence, living life to the fullest... cool. Just aim big.
- Say it out loud. I love the warning: "The world better prepare when I'm a billionaire". So empowering!
- This does not replace "If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies, but it's definitely number 2 in the money list.
- Warning: there is some profanity. I think excessive profanity is a sign of a poor vocabulary, unintelligence, and low self-esteem, but sometimes a well-placed F-bomb can make a point.
- Doesn't this song make you want to lay out by a pool in a gold bikini and Tom Ford sunglasses with a rum punch? Or at least hang out with that girl? Welcome to summer...
Friday, May 28, 2010
5 Thoughts: Billionaire by Travis McCoy
I just loaded this song on my iPod and it's awesome. It is the perfect lead in to summer. It's been on the iPod for only 5 days and already has about 15 plays. So enjoy... and here are my 5 thoughts about Billionaire by Travis McCoy.