When I was visiting last weekend, I decided to interview him to see what other pearls of wisdom he would give. He was brilliant.
I hope you enjoy this post on “Things an 8 year old can teach you”.
- Me: Carson, what is your favorite color?
- Carson: Red and Blue.
- Me: Why?
- Carson: Red because of OU and Blue because of Newcastle
- Me: What are your favorite sports?
- Carson: Football, baseball, and basketball.
- Me: Why are the balls all shaped the way they are?
- Carson: Well, it would be hard to hit a football with a bat and you can’t dribble a baseball or football.
- Me: Have you ever kissed a girl?
- Carson: Uh… no.
- Me: Have you ever wanted to kiss a girl?
- Carson: Why are you asking that?!? Uh… no, not… no… not yet.
- Me: What super power would you choose?
- Carson: BIG Brains
- Me: If I gave you $1000, what would you do with it?
- Carson: Save it until I get to $1 million.
- Carson: Aunt B, I’ve never been tagged out in baseball.
- Me: How many of the other’s have? None.
- Carson: Aunt B, what do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
- Me: I don’t know.
- Carson: Nacho cheese.